cupcakes

Monday, July 25, 2016

Jewelry Box Time!

Hello everyone!



Today I am going to show you pictures of a jewelry box I designed  at my aunt's house.I got this from my auntie Johann. She gave me all of this. It took a few hours and at that time,I wasn't even done at that time!Ha ha!

Okay, here are the picture's I took.

                                      This is the front ,side, and top. Pretty right?























                                                                                                                                                                                                          Down here we have the other side.    




     I Hope you had a great time reading my blog!

                                                                              bye!

                                                                             Jade 











                                                           please make sure to comment!












3 comments:

  1. i know that this not a card but hey, at least I got something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you did a wonderful job with your box. It looks very pretty I hope you display it nicely in your room. Keep up the good work.

    Love,

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade, great job on the box and to your blog! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    Your uncle,
    Hector

    ReplyDelete