cupcakes

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Happy Birthday Daenerys

Hey crafters!


So today is Daenerys' b-day and also the first time I made a card by myself. She is going to school next year. Yay! This little card will give her some advice.

The stamp is Chloe - Got Class from Stamp AnnieThing.

I used some Crayola color pencils to color the stamp . I colored the hair green and my Mom showed me to add depth to it. I colored a red bow to match the  red and yellow backpack.


                                                                   :)

                                                   Thank you for looking!
                                           please make sure to comment!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Perfect for a birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card Jade! I'm sure Daenerys will cherish it forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and great advice from a big sister!

    ReplyDelete