cupcakes

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey friends!



The stamp I used is called Liberty - Sweetie Pie from Stamp AnnieThing to make this card. This card is for my Great-grandma Dorthy. On Thanksgiving, she makes wonderful sweet potato pies.
since her favorite color is blue, I made the bow blue with a yellow star. I added depth to the hair with dark brown, black, and gray. I used bronze yellow for the dress and added white for the apron.

        

                                  I hope she likes it. Well, have a happy Thanksgiving and black friday!


                                                                         Thank you!
                                          let me know you stopped stopped by with a comment!
                                                                               

                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment