cupcakes

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy mothers day to You!!!!!!

Hi crafty friends!!!


So today is Mother's Day and I wanted to make a  cardfor my mom today. So I wanted to show it to you since I haven't made a card lately. So I used my "Enchanting  paper pad" from my local Michaels store in the Recallection area. So let's get started with showing the card and the steps.
1. You need tour paper pad enchanting to chose the stary paper.
2. You can use any kind of  paper pads, but I like the enchantment paper pad from Recellections
 3. You really need a nice stamp, so I chose one of my favorite stamps.
4. You need to color your stamp the  opposite of your background so it really stands out.




So here is my card and I hope you like it!!

So, let me know in the comments below if I should also start a YouTube channel on tutorials!!!
Bye and Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jade for my beautiful card. You are getting really good at this.... should I be scared that I'm turning you into a crafty little monster? Oh no! Next thing you know you'll be ordering stamps online. 😲

    ReplyDelete